08 Jan Fairy Day Event is April 15th, 2018.
This is a very special day. It is the day that we are able to capture children at the age when they believe in fairies and everything magical. Approximately one week later you will return to look at all of the super cute poses and expression from the proofs that will make beautiful fairy art. After choosing your favorite proofs and size of Wall Art the magic will begin. I will then take those proofs and create Fine Art Fairy Portraits and Storybook Albums that you will hand down through your family for generations to come.
Questions you may have…
1. Cost of the session? $85. ( Custom Fairy Portrait Sessions are $250 so this is a savings of $165 ). BOOK NOW!
2. Is Wardrobe Provided? Yes all dress, wings and hair pieces as well as boy costumes are provided.
3. How long is the session? The session is anywhere from 15 – 30 minutes depending on the child. We recommend you arrive 15 minutes early so that your child can choose the perfect outfit and dress. After the session each child will receive a small present for attending as well as cookies and drinks.
4. How many children can be in a session? Up to 2 children (sisters or brothers) per session but most clients choose to purchase a double session for multiple children so that each child will be able to do the full experience. All double sessions will include 2 – 3 additional poses of the children together.
5. How much will we be investing in Wall Art or Collection? Wall Art starts at $290 and above while collections start at $590 and above. This is the one investment that will only increase in value as your children grow up. We do accept credit cards and layaway plans.
6. Will our art work be completed before Mother’s Day? If you are purchasing fairy art work for Mother’s Day we will make sure your order is complete by this date.
7. How can I schedule a session now? Call me at 724-504-8711. or. CONTACT US!
8. Can I book a custom whimsical portrait session for my children? Yes, we offer custom sessions all year long. These sessions are longer and custom tailored for your children. We also incorporate 2 – 3 magical scenes depending on the child’s age. Children of all ages can do custom sessions as we have more time to work with the children.
On Fairy Day we are only able to accept 10 sessions for children ages three and above. By limiting the number of sessions we are able to create a fairy experience children love. BOOK NOW!